In Stock in Canada Today!
Phrozen’s TR300 Resin comes with extreme high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for high temperature applications such as dental thermoforming and industrial mock-ups.
Specifically designed for a 405nm LCD 3D printer, TR300 Resin takes only 1.3 sec. to cure while printing with Phrozen’s Sonic Series 3D printer
- Volume: 1Kg per bottle
- XY Planar Resolution: 0.035 mm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100um
- Way to Clean: Use alcohol spray to clean and air-gun to dry it. Avoid immersion to alcohol for over 30 seconds.
- Viscosity: 160 cps at 25Oc
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Tg (Glass Transition Temperature)：220 °C
- Tensile Elongation at break: 2 %
- Tensile Strength at break: 32 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 1850 MPa
- Surface Hardness: Shore 80D
- Pencile Hardness: 5H (@500g load)
- IZOD notched Impacted Strength: 8 KJ/m2
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish them as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.