Print Up To 8X Faster
We specially formulated Phrozen Speed Resin to print up to 8x faster*, making it the ideal choice for printing large models like props and industrial prototypes.
PRINT HUGE MODELS IN 6 HOURS
COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS 3D PRINTERS
- In comparison to most commercial resins, Phrozen Speed Resin significantly reduces printing time to less than 6 hours for 24cm models, allowing for same-day modifications.
- Great for printing life-size cosplay props, masks, prototypes, shoes, or landscaping projects such as tabletop wargaming terrains
- Weight: 1 kg per bottle
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 235 cP
- Tensile Stress at Break: 25 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 900 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 20 %
- Surface Hardness: 79 Shore D
- Notched Izod Impact: 6.31 J/m
- Resin Profile (Click here)
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish them as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.