- Shipping From Canada! IN STOCK NOW & FREE SHIPPING! -
This is shipping from Canada - import tax/customs has been paid already by Elevated Workshop.
Are you looking to produce some high-quality prints that can be delivered fast & with a high resolution Resin 3D Printer?
The Phrozen Sonic Mini 8k delivers exactly that!
With the highest resolution of 22 µm and 1152 ppi, Sonic Mini 8K surpasses all consumer electronics on the market. The 7.1” LCD screen & 18 cm Z-axis are perfect for printing all sorts of extremely intricate miniatures, bust sculpts, and more!
Both North American & European Adapters will be provided with the Sonic Mini 8K. If either adapter is not designated for use in your country or region, please feel free to purchase your own.
Phrozen Sonic Mini 8k - One Glance
- 22 µm (1152 ppi) Ultra-High Resolution: Prints beyond handcrafted models
- 7.1” Mono LCD Screen: Larger printing space with 18 cm Z-axis
- Ultra-Stable Dual Linear Rails: Prints high-quality models with extreme stability
- Frosted Laser Cut Building Plate: Allows models to attach firmly onto the building plate
- Linear Projection LED Module: Enhances light uniformity to create superb & sharp models
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 3.5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V1.9.0 or above
- Connectivity: Front USB Port
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: Linear ProjectionLED Module
- XY Resolution: 22 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L29 x W29 x H42 cm
- Print Volume: L16.5 x W7.2 x H18 cm
- Printer Weight: 13 kg
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change.
At Elevated Workshop we have seen our clients use the Phrozen Sonic Mini 8k for some of the following:
- Produce high-quality jewelry settings quickly and with very fine detail
- Producing miniatures or models with little cleanup/prep
- Medium to large scale digital sculpts can be brought to life
- Accurate and dimensionally correct models for prototyping and businesses
- Leverage engineering/tough resins to produce real-world functional parts for various machines, vehicles, or pure innovation/inventions.
- Elevated Workshop has this resin 3D printer in Canada.
- Elevated Workshop deals with all duties, tariffs, shipping, and exchange rates for our Canadian clients. This is all part of our price.
- Shipping Insurance is offered through Route - please consider this at checkout.
- Elevated Workshop generally schedules shipping/hand-off of the package with-in 2 business days of receiving the order.
- If Elevated Workshop is offering Free Shipping on a printer, it is generally 4-7 business days shipping with the shipping company.
- Elevated Workshop works with Phrozen on a regular basis, if specific parts or requests are needed, please contact over email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Build Volume: 13.2cm x 7.3cm x 13cm
- Printer Size: 25cm x 25cm x 33cm
- Printer Weight: 5kg
- Voltage: 100-240v (100-120v plug)
- System Power: 60W
- Print Speed: 80mm/hr
- Single Linear Rail
- Single Lead Screw
- ParaLED Module with 405nm UV-LED Panel
- 6.1" 4k Mono-LCD 2000hr Screen - Custom for 3D Printing
- 2.8" IPS Touch Panel
- USB connectivity
- Chitubox Slicer
- Package includes: Gloves, wiper, scraper & funnel
- DOES NOT include Resin!