Specially designed for casting, Phrozen’s Wax-like Castable Resins burn cleanly to provide reliable casting for all types of models, especially jewelry and dental parts.
It also provides low shrinkage, high-precision printing, as well as low water absorption during the printing process, giving you more consistent results than other castable resins on the market.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse models into alcohol for long periods of time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.