Best Budget 4k 3D Printer we have!
Are you looking to produce some high-quality prints that can be delivered fast & with a budget-friendly Resin 3D Printer?
The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4k delivers exactly that!
At Elevated Workshop we have seen our clients use the Phrozen Sonic Mini 4k for some of the following:
- Produce high-quality jewelry settings quickly and with very fine detail
- Producing miniatures or models with little cleanup/prep
- Medium to large scale digital sculpts can be brought to life
- Accurate and dimensionally correct models for prototyping and businesses
- Leverage engineering/tough resins to produce real-world functional parts for various machines, vehicles, or pure innovation/inventions.
This is shipping from Canada - import tax/customs has been paid already by Elevated Workshop. No extra charges to our clients.
Phrozen Sonic Mini 4k - One Glance
- Print volume = 12cm x 6.8cm x 17cm
- XY Resolution = 35 µm
- Layer Thickness = 0.010-0.30mm
- Fast-moving z-axis with single linear rail
- New Mono LCD screen that can have cure times up to 0.5 seconds
- Buy fewer LCDs with 2000+ hours before a screen replacement, that's up to 4-5x longer use than most resin printer LCD screens
- 2.8" touch screen for ease of navigation and user-friendly OS
- Sonic Mini 4k can is compatible with DLP/SLA resins, Elevated workshop prefers ESUN resins.
- The preferred method of printing models is using a USB stick/key like other printers.
- Use Chitubox to slice/prepare files for the Phrozen Sonic 4k - accepts .ctb file type
- Elevated Workshop has this resin 3D printer in Canada.
- Elevated Workshop deals with all duties, tariffs, shipping, and exchange rates for our Canadian clients. This is all part of our price.
- Shipping Insurance is offered through Route - please consider this at checkout.
- Elevated Workshop generally schedules shipping/hand-off of the package with-in 2 business days of receiving the order.
- If Elevated Workshop is offering Free Shipping on a printer, it is generally 4-7 business days shipping with the shipping company.
- Elevated Workshop works with Phrozen on a regular basis, if specific parts or requests are needed, please contact over email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Build Volume: 13.2cm x 7.3cm x 13cm
- Printer Size: 25cm x 25cm x 33cm
- Printer Weight: 5kg
- Voltage: 100-240v (100-120v plug)
- System Power: 60W
- Print Speed: 80mm/hr
- Single Linear Rail
- Single Lead Screw
- ParaLED Module with 405nm UV-LED Panel
- 6.1" 4k Mono-LCD 2000hr Screen - Custom for 3D Printing
- 2.8" IPS Touch Panel
- USB connectivity
- Chitubox Slicer
- Package includes: Gloves, wiper, scraper & funnel
- DOES NOT include Resin!