Pictures are not representative of the actual product at this time.
Phrozen’s new ABS Like Matte Gray 4K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the new Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer. The formula is created to allow every designer to print the exact replica of their designs with the added benefits of no shrinkage and low odor.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 150 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 2 Mpa
- Elongation: 7 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 6.78 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
- Water Contact Angle: 35 degree
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish them as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.